Teneriffe QLD 4005
- $660 Per Week
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Size: 110 m2
- Garage Spaces: 2
- 25m Heated Lap Pool
- BBQ Entertaining Area
- Brisbane Powerhouse
- Coles and Merthyr Village shopping village
- James Street precinct
- New Farm Park
- Palace Cinemas
- Public Transport
- State and Catholic Primary Schools
- Woolsworths and Gasworks Precinct
Celebrating the original historical components of exposed architectural sawtooth roofline, soaring 8m high ceilings, hardwood floors, plus water views this residence ticks all the boxes!
The residence has a NE position on the top floor of the woolstore building ‘ANSONIA’, built in 1928, and captures the essence of woolstore lifestyle with natural light streaming through the sawtooth roofline and breezes into the apartment.
The apartment consists of 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with a raised wooden floor living area that allows ideal separation and function of space to the dining and kitchen areas.
The galley style kitchen is equipped with gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher, rangehood, pantry and a black granite stand-alone island benchtop with fitted built-in cabinetry and power outlet.
The master suite is placed on the mezzanine level with its own private ensuite, double sided walk through wardrobe, air-conditioned and water views.
The 2nd bedroom on the main level has a built-in wardrobe and is air-conditioned. The main bathroom has been ideally positioned near the 2nd bedroom, with bath/shower combination, vanity plus the internal laundry with dryer and washtub.
* Designed over two levels to maximise river outlook
* Expansive open plan living area with great natural light
* Kitchen features granite bench top, gas cooking, plenty of storage
* Two generous bedrooms, master with walk-in-robe and ensuite
* Original hardwood floors, saw tooth ceilings and sash window
* 2 Large secured car space and storage, and onsite management
* Residents swimming pool, gym, sauna, barbecue area
Teneriffe is the historical docklands area of Brisbane and is now a vibrant inner city village with café, bars, restaurants, river boardwalk, new farm park, fortnightly farmers markets at the powerhouse, Gasworks now open with Woolworths & Retail Shopping, Airportlink connection and public transportation to CBD via citycat or city glider at your doorstep.