Teneriffe QLD 4005
- $760 Per Week
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Size: 184 m2
- Lot Size: 184 m2
- Garage Spaces: 2
- 25m Heated Lap Pool
- BBQ Entertaining Area
- Brisbane Powerhouse
- Coles and Merthyr Village shopping village
- James Street precinct
- New Farm Park
- Palace Cinemas
- Public Transport
- State and Catholic Primary Schools
- Woolsworths and Gasworks Precinct
Are you looking for a property with that real “Wow” factor that’s going to impress. Then this could be the end of your search.
When you step into this huge majestic Woolstore apartment, you’ll be spoilt for space. With 184sqm spread out over two levels and with the added bonus of a covered outdoor entertaining area, this apartment offers all the benefits of a house with the convenience of apartment living.
The open plan design and Cathedral height ceilings emphasise the proportions of this great apartment. The original industrial sawtooth windows are still in place allowing natural light to fill the internal spaces. The Ninety year old hardwood timber floors further enhance the character of the old building.
The Kitchen features stainless steel bench top space, Bosch integrated appliances, glass splash-backs and ample storage, perfect for entertaining. Off the kitchen are open plan dining and living areas which extends to a private courtyard space. The three large bedrooms all have built in robes with the Master having a walkthrough robe and ensuite or bathroom.
* Huge double glass doors open to courtyard from lounge
* Well defined living and entertaining areas, both formal & informal
* Centrally positioned kitchen with dining area
* Separate entry hall
* 3 large bedrooms, 3 bathrooms all with built-ins or walk-in robes
* Internal industrial sliding doors
* Air conditioning
* Under covered carpark
Building Features Include –
* Recreation area featuring lap pool, steam room, workout equipment & Gazebo covered BBQ entertaining zone.
* Security building with individual audio access
* Resident building caretaker
* Under building parking with remote security access gate
Saratoga is centrally located in Teneriffe. Across the street is access to the riverfront boardwalk. Cafes, Restaurants and local shopping is at hand. The vibrant hub of The James Street Precinct with its bars, cinema complex and upscale shopping is a short stroll, as is the New Farm Village.
Bus services to the city is at the door. A short stroll along the boardwalk will bring you to the ferry service. New Farm Park and Teneriffe Park also only a few minutes stroll.
Please register your details for your very own viewing today!
Inspection please come to Office at 101/64 Macquarie Street, Teneriffe