Teneriffe QLD 4005
- $620 Per Week
- Ground floor apartment
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Size: 109 m2
- Garage Spaces: 1
- 25m Heated Lap Pool
- BBQ Entertaining Area
- Brisbane Powerhouse
- Coles and Merthyr Village shopping village
- James Street precinct
- New Farm Park
- Palace Cinemas
- Public Transport
- State and Catholic Primary Schools
- Woolsworths and Gasworks Precinct
Situated in the highly coveted Saratoga Woolstore in Teneriffe, this open plan apartment encompasses modern industrial aesthetic throughout, 2 spacious bedrooms.
Immaculately composed and presenting high ceiling, this unique design is sure to impress from the moment you step inside. The floor plan opens to the living area with a huge Juliet balcony and a framed breakfast bar, and down through the dining, kitchen area that allow for loads of natural light, cool breezes to flood throughout the entire apartment.
A gourmet haven, the modern kitchen features a black stone island bench, sleek white cabinetry, white glass splashback and quality stainless steel oven, dishwasher, rangehood and gas cooktop.
The master bedroom is airy and light-filled made possible by a huge double hung sash window and air conditioning. It also leads onto a wonderfully-sized walk in wardrobe and ensuite. The second bedroom is next to the master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, original sash windows and air-conditioning.
* Windows along the whole apartment
* Kitchen with black stone island bench, gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
* Large bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite and WIR and second bedroom with built-in wardrobe
* Separate laundry
* Secured undercover carpark
* 25m heated lap pool
* BBQ entertaining area
* Gym and sauna